Here are the pictures I got from today, they are not the best, but there is one of each baby, not that I can tell them apart!

Can anyone tell if they are boys or girls?? :):)
We won't actually find out until week 20 in another month, but I'd love to hear all guesses. :)
I also had to do my 16 week glucose test today... YUCK. The drink wasn't so bad, it was just like drinking an orange snow cone without the ice. And it didn't make me feel horrible, so hopefully that's a good sign that I passed. I also have to do another one at 28 weeks I think. For those of you who don't know what a glucose test is, it is a test for gestational diabetes. You drink this disgusting sugary drink, wait an hour, and then they take your blood. Hopefully I pass, because if I fail apparently I have to do a 3-hour test, where you drink the gross drink and then get your blood taken every hour. No thank you!
It was a long day of babysitting and dr visits, but when we got home Matt and I made chicken sausage with summer squash succotash! It was delicious. We also made corn on the cob and Ellen ate almost a whole ear of corn - it was her first time eating corn on the cob and she LOVED it! It probably helped that I smeared butter all over the corn first, but what other way is there to eat it?

And lastly, as Ellen keeps telling everyone - we shaved our cat. Our poor cat Puff is quite fat, and has a lot of hair. This makes for a very hot summer for her, and a very frustrating summer for me vacuuming up all of her stupid hair. So, we decided for the first time to just shave it all off. And while she looks like a ridiculous fat rat, I think she's more comfortable, and I am so much happier to not have her hair everywhere!!! I think we will all be happier this way. For example, before the shaving I would not have let her, and she would not have wanted I don't think, to curl up next to me while I type, but post shave all she wants to do is cuddle! Maybe she is cold.... oh well she'll survive, its summer!
Here's a picture of Puff with her new summer haircut. It's not pretty to look at, sorry! :)
Yikes! Cat photo is scary!
ReplyDeleteMy guess is two boys... though I think one of each would be fun!
I think that you are having two little girls. I am only guessing this because I think that it would be funny to see Matt surrounded by little girls. We ate the same thing last night. I am taking the left over squash and corn and making an omelet today for lunch. I can't wait until you find out what you are having so we can start making name guesses. ;-)
ReplyDelete