Sunday, November 4, 2012

Halloween! Roar!

Ellen was a dragon for Halloween this year, and I was a pumpkin. :) Matt was a deranged umbrella holder? Not sure what this expression is. He claims he was roaring with Ellen. :)


We had a great time trick or treating - we went with a few families who also have toddlers - we had a dragon (Ellen), a lion (Liam), a candy corn princess (Emma), and little red riding hood (Joceyln).

We only stayed out for about 45 minutes and went to maybe 12 houses, but Ellen loved it! She loved knocking on the door / ringing the doorbell and then when prompted would say "trick or treat" or "happy halloween." At one house she was so excited she yelled: "Happy trick or treat!!" She loves all things chocolate, and at one house when she was given a bag of m&ms yelled immediately: "I'm going to EAT THAT!!"

We had a good time! I love halloween. And eating Ellen's chocolate after she went to bed. She doesn't need all of that! (but clearly I do!) :)

Here are some pictures:

The toddlers:


My pumpkin belly:


Ellen earlier in the day roaring on our front steps:

No comments:

Post a Comment