Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Twins Are Coming Today!!

We had our growth ultrasound yesterday and while everything looks good, baby A (Anna) didn't grow as much as the doctors would have liked. So, we were scheduled for an induction today!!!! It was a major shock to me, in fact I burst in to tears as soon as they told me!! I was expecting to have at least a week, maybe two before their arrival.

Thankfully yesterday we got a lot done:
We bought a new car- a Honda Pilot that fits all three carseats across the 2nd row!!

We also got our dog adopted!! Amara was adopted by a very nice couple that owns a cattle ranch. They are very old (80s!!) but seemed to have a good way with Amara. She will hopefully be very happy there!!

Thankfully my Aunt Ann was on her way to stay with us and help out for a few days when we learned we'd be induced today, and so she jumped right in to take care of Ellen while we ran our errands!


So far induction has been pretty slow, they started me out with cytotec and hopefully contractions will start soon!!

The worst has been the IV and the penicillin for group b strep that they don't know if I have for sure or not buy since we only did the test yesterday it's too soon to get the results. The penicillin really burns!! Ow.

I'll post a full detailed birth story when they arrive!!! Until then keep us in your prayers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment